- Internal Audit Co-Source
- Internal Audit Outsource
- Operational, Compliance, and Financial Audit
- Information Technology Audit
- Model Validation
- Internal Audit Start-UP
- Audit Committee Advisory
- Internal Audit Risk Assessment and Planning
- Compliance Risk Assessments (Consumer, AML/BSA/OFAC, CRA, Fair Lending, Other Compliance Laws & Regulations)
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Outsourcing of Consumer Compliance Program
- Compliance Assessments, Monitoring, and Reviews
- Regulatory Remediation Assistance
- Policies and Procedures
- New Product Assessments and Implementation
- Educational and Job Specific Training
Banking and Finance
In today's complex financial services industry, it is imperative that your organization develop, implement, and maintain robust risk management programs and practices.
We offer several comprehensive and targeted risk assessments to assist organizations with understanding their risk profile and implementing appropriate risk management processes, procedures, and practices.
Our risk assessment process integrates regulatory guidelines, expectations, and risk criteria and provides an enterprise-wide evaluation of the risk profile of your organization.
- Internal Audit Risk Assessment and Planning
- Compliance Risk Assessments (AML/BSA/OFAC, Consumer, CRA. Fair Lending)
- Enterprise Risk Assessments and Program Implementation
In times of unprecedented regulatory scrutiny, it is increasingly important that financial institutions understand and comply with the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Our regulatory compliance practice has developed comprehensive solutions to address your compliance needs and provides expert guidance and independent evaluations necessary to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and expectations.
- AML/BSA/OFAC Independent Testing
- AML/BSA/OFAC Assistance (Risk Assessments, Issue Remediation, High-Risk Reviews)
- AML and OFAC Model Validation
- Consumer Compliance (Lending and Deposit)
- Identity Theft Red Flags Rule
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
Our treasury experts understand the risks and rewards associated with investment activities. Our solution evaluates the corporate governance and management of treasury, investments, and asset/liability management (ALM) activities, the adequacy of policies and procedures, and the overall effectiveness of the control environment.
Furthermore, our quantitative team, comprised of PhDs, can also validate your Interest rate, forecasting, and valuation models to determine if they are working as intended and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Treasury and Investments
- Asset and Liability Management (ALM)
- ALM Model Validation
- Accounting and Regulatory Reporting
We understand the inherent risks (credit, regulatory, operational) within your lending functions. Our experience and exposure to many banks provide us with an industry perspective and best practices which we leverage to evaluate and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of your lending areas.
Our comprehensive approach evaluates key processes and activities performed within credit administration, underwriting, and servicing functions including credit practices, regulatory requirements, and operational controls.
- Consumer and Residential Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Loan Servicing
- Loan Review and Workout
Our comprehensive programs focus on the key aspects of daily processing, settlements, balancing, and vendor oversight. Our solutions are flexible, focus on higher risk activities, and facilitate evaluation of key processes to achieve compliance with deposit regulation and operational requirements.
- Funds Transfer
- Branch Administration and Review
- ACH Processing (NACHA Compliance)
- Dormant Accounts and Escheatment
Our approach to performing IT audits is aligned with the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Handbook and Booklets. Our professionals have in-depth experience with executing these engagements and understand the regulatory expectations.
Our IT practice and professionals are also active with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and follow the suggested practices by these associations.
Proficient with the performance of IT risk assessments, our professionals can effectively guide your organization from a top-down approach, identify higher risk areas, and focus efforts on the critical areas for the success of your organization.
- IT Risk Assessments
- IT General Controls
- Information Security
- GLBA 501 (b) Compliance
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Cybersecurity Audits and Assessments
- Internal and External Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing